Day 4 Learning How To Listen


I'm having a hard time doing this very thing -listening- just now. I've been trying to write this post for the past two days. Currently Elias is sitting here beside me and is watching In the Night Garden. Such a strange show, but oddly amusing to me. So I'm listenening to what's in my head while also having an ear to Makka Pakka....


I am really enjoying learning how to listen to God. Trying to hear His voice above the din in my mind. When I was a teenager I always assumed God's voice would be gruff or scolding. Not so! His tone is always loving. He's a perfect gentlement in dealing with me, gently rebuking, instructing, guiding. It leads me to love Him even more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 18, 1984

Twenty Seven Years

Two kinds of good bye