By day the Lord directs his love,
at night his song is with me-
a prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 42:8

I've been trying to put words to how I have been feeling over the last number of months. Yesterday it finally dawned on me. It's as though there is always a song playing inside of me, just under the surface of my words and my thoughts. I don't think I could hum it, I can't tell you what it sounds like, but it's there. Maybe it's like a lullaby, comforting and now, even familiar to me. The Spirit of God speaking peace and love to me in words only my spirit can understand. Music in my soul. Perhaps this sounds a tad bizarre, but I can't think of another way to explain it. God is so beautiful. He is so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 18, 1984

Twenty Seven Years

Two kinds of good bye