Guest Blogger - Abby


Who?


When I look across the road on those cold wintry days, I see beautiful white frosted trees.  It makes me wonder, who in this world could make something so wonderful but You?

I see amazing waterfalls, amazing people and amazing things everyday.  But who could be more amazing than You?

Family says, "I love you so much that you could never find the end of it".  But whose love is deeper and more unconditional than Yours?

Who could stand against Your amazing power and love?  The answer is no one.  No one could be more awesome, powerful, and breathtaking than You.

You are the One and Only Lord God Almighty- my Saviour, Whom I love deeply!!

Abby Murphy


Comments

  1. Beautiful thoughts and images Abby!
    Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said Abby! Just beautiful and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is...WOW. The girl just plainly gets it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 18, 1984

Twenty Seven Years

Two kinds of good bye