In life



I've grown tired of flat prayers spurned on by the need of temporal things and crave those spoken to a God who I've known to bring me through.  He hears me.  I know I am not just spouting empty words to invisible ears.  He is with me.  Down here in the trench of my life.  Into the mess I create and the one created by others.  He never leaves.  His love envelopes who I am and molds me into who I was meant to be from the moment of my being. 

I am loved. 

I am loved. 

I am loved

He doesn't let me go, he never walks away, he doesn't leave me empty.  He doesn't stop speaking to my heart that aches to hear.  He doesn't grow tired of me the way I tire of myself.  He doesn't give up when all I can see is what is in front of me, not what will be or what can be.  He doesn't lose sight of love.  He doesn't let up.  He cannot stop loving.  He is love.  When everything is wrong, He is always right.  Always patient.  Always loving.  Always kind.  Always present.  Always moving.  Always here.
 
And how blessed all those in whom you live,
    whose lives become roads you travel;
They wind through lonesome valleys, come upon brooks,
    discover cool springs and pools brimming with rain!
God-traveled, these roads curve up the mountain, and
    at the last turn—Zion! God in full view!
Psalm 84:5-7

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 18, 1984

Day 3 Prompting or Secrets With God

Twenty Seven Years