Day 3 Prompting or Secrets With God

Strange, one, right? This is only day 3 and I'm already dumbfounded by this. Honest. Writing about possessions is so much easier!!!! Who knew?

Allow me to explain why I'm thankful for this one. I love that I can feel impelled by the Spirit to do something. It's like having my own secrets with God. These make me feel as though I'm part of Something larger than myself and that I have a role to play. I wish I could say I always follow through with these inspirations, but I don't. Maybe it's because of a lack of confidence. Maybe I'm just lazy. Or maybe I'm not listening as closely to His voice as I should be. Perhaps I'm stubborn.

He is so patient. I'm always thankful when I am obedient and follow through- on those occasions when I can get over myself.

Learning to listen.....sounds like a good one for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 18, 1984

Twenty Seven Years

Two kinds of good bye